Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, February 1, 2013

Sneak Peek #2 - Paper

My Auction will be on Sunday February 10th - at 401 and Salem in Ajax.  I'll forward my address *on Saturday* if you let me know by email that you are interested in attending.  
I'm sooo excited!!!


Wow! I'm guessing this will be the very first time that all my paper will be in one place!

That's a lot of paper... I couldn't use all of that in 10 years! Want some? Wink wink....


...and even more paper!! That's not even my paper packs yet!!


Remember everything is a dollar 
unless multiple items are grouped for $1 or the item is being auctioned.


Speaking of paper, this paper stacker pictured above will absolutely be part of my auction.



Auction alert:

Bids start at $10, email your bids directly to me

with the subject line:
Ten Shelf Acrylic Paper Stacker
The highest bidder wins!
(Updates will be occasionally posted 
in the comments below this post.)


Each level looks like this, so multiple arrangements of stacks can be made. There are ten sturdy, clear acrylic trays that hold 12x12 paper in pristine condition... Will this be yours?

2 comments:

  1. Michelle starts the bidding at $10... any others interested???

    Please email me directly with "Ten Shelf Acrylic Paper Stacker" in the subject line and your bidding amount. Your email's time & date stamp and the highest bidder wins!! Bidding will end on Saturday February 9th at 11:59pm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The paper stacker is hotter than I expected. We're up to $22 in the bidding! Email me if you are interested!

    ReplyDelete

All of the contents on this Blog are © Nikki Morrell and should not be used or copied for submission to competitions or publications. If you draw inspiration from my work please be polite enough to link back to my blog. I welcome you to lift my ideas as long you don't submit them to publications or competitions as your work. Thanks and enjoy!