Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, November 17, 2012

I'm floored!!!

Omg!! My floor is in! I'm sooooo excited!!! In also sooo busy!!! I cannot wait to start cleaning that dust from the construction and start unpacking!!!

... After my Christmas tree is up, and decorations
... After I've swept and vacuumed the entire basement
... After me and my 3 month old and 4 year old are fed, bathed, clothes and have slept!

Who am I kidding, it's at till after the holidays :P





Have a wonnnnderful day!

· ´¨¨)) -:¦:- -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨)) Live with integrity.... -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ Create with passion!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´* -:¦:-    NikkiNix



Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

All of the contents on this Blog are © Nikki Morrell and should not be used or copied for submission to competitions or publications. If you draw inspiration from my work please be polite enough to link back to my blog. I welcome you to lift my ideas as long you don't submit them to publications or competitions as your work. Thanks and enjoy!